Indore is the most populous and largest city of Madhya Pradesh .it has literacy rate of 84% with the population of 2.2 million. The GDP of Indore is $14 billion which is more than 58 countries. Indore is the only city in India to have IIT and IIM and there are many major institutes in Indore this proves that Indore has a good amount of local talent there. Indore also has a good Road and Railways Connectivity as well as it has the busiest Airport in Madhya Pradesh. It is located in Central State of India Which is Madhya Pradesh this gives you very good benefits if you are in trading or if you are looking for and branch, which is in the central location of India ,which gives you a better access to the whole nation. This kind of combination encourages you to have an office on rent in Indore.
Why should you open a branch in Indore now?
- Metropolitan cities like Mumbai Kolkata Chennai , Delhi and Bangalore is getting too crowded and Expensive due to which Companies are looking for Branches in Two tier cities Like Indore which provides them a good ,market as well as cities with good literacy rate of that they can hire local talent for their local branches . Which gives them the opportunity so that they can save their money by avoid hiring employees from metropolitan cities and spending money on their accommodation as well as expand their market.
- Since many companies are entering Indore which is affecting the Market rates in Indore , due to this the local market is getting more opportunists. The brand or company which arrives late in the market suffers the most, Same can be said about the Recruitment opportunity because the companies which arrives earlier will be getting the best of the talents in Indore on a convenient rates compare to the company which arrives late.
- Unlike Mumbai Delhi Kolkata and Chennai Indore is not a Metropolitan City due to which it is still a less expensive city if you are looking for office on rent in Indore. But since Indore is one of the emerging cities of India the companies are planning to have office on rent in Indore due to which the demand of office on rent in Indore is increasing this will cause the real estate rates to go up drastically.
- There is few Shared offices in Indore like My Branch which will get filled up within some time, since many companies are trying to get their branches there. This will create an increase in demand and decrease in supply the prices of those shared office space in Indore will go up. Due to which you will have to pay more for the office space which you were getting on a convenient rate today.
- Some Co-Working Space Indore like My Branch has limited Available Co-Working Spaces in Indore which gives you an opportunity to have branch with private access. Best amenity, convenient location, fully furnished, Facility Services and some other benefits.