Virtual office provides office address to businesses and individual consultants without physical office space at a fraction of. People can work remotely and virtually whilst their business maintains a physical presence. Virtual offices provide many benefits to businesses as well as individual consultants-
- Makes Your Business More Professional, Credible, Legitimate– Having an authentic business address with a virtual office rental ensures your brand maintains a credible, professional, and legitimate business image. A physical business address and office phone number on your business cards, website, email etc increases trust in your existing and potential clients as opposed to seeing a mobile number and home address. An official business address increases your professionalism and credibility as a business and makes you more approachable.
- Work from Anywhere– Any organization which wants to have a business presence in a new location without being physically present there, requires a local GST registration number. Virtual Office Address service allows businesses to get GST number using the virtual office of MyBranch. A virtual office gives employees and independent consultants the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Environment Friendly- Since you have no office, you do not need to commute to work. This makes virtual offices environmentally friendly as opposed to traditional office space. Cutting out the commute decreases CO2 emissions, thus reducing carbon footprint and helping the environment. No commute also means not having to be stuck in traffic, wait for buses, or travel in super crowded trains. Plus, all the time saved can be dedicated to working on things that really matter.
- Cost-Effective- A virtual office is very cost-effective as you pay for a prestigious business address without paying the large rents that come with it. This enables you to keep business expenses low and concentrate your finances where you need them most i.e. your business.
- Easy Expansion– The best feature of virtual offices is that it allows you to expand your business without needing to move to a larger office. This is a low-cost and stress-free alternative to traditional expansion which comes at a greater cost. Since space is not a limiting factor, businesses looking for expansion can use a virtual office address to establish a presence in a new location or have multiple offices around the country and test out the market without the cost of relocating to that area.
- Business Support- Virtual office packages offer many extra features to support your business so that you don’t need to worry about tasks like handling calls and sorting mails as most virtual office solutions take care of this. You can be fully operational without having to worry about maintenance etc. In addition, there are also facilities such as training/meeting rooms, cafeteria etc. that you can use whenever there is a requirement.
- No Long-Term Commitments– Most virtual office services are available on a pay per use model which makes the whole arrangement very flexible for individual consultants and/or businesses.